Thursday, February 11, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 1: Day 12 - Legs & Back, Abs

I hate speed squatting!!!! Since my knees are still a bit stiff and sore from yesterday's Yoga Bound Warrior pose (forgot what Tony called it in the video), I didn't push myself too much doing the squatting in this workout. Single leg wall squat, speed squatting (again I forgot what Tony called it) are the WORST for my knees to take right now. So I decided not to bend too much. Sneaky lunge was pretty interesting and I'm surprised that I could hold my form pretty good without losing balance. As for the pull up chin bar I just lifting my 2 big bottle water in front of me and did the movement as if I had a resistance band. Even though I didn't participate in some of the workouts, I still managed to break some pretty good sweat. I could even feel it dripped over my face.

Ab Ripper X after the Legs & Back was still challenging. However, I could complete more reps than last week.

No comments: