Monday, June 14, 2010

Round 2: Day 43 & Day 44 - Reverse ARX, Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs & Running in the Neighborhood

It was quite busy day yesterday so I didn't get a chance to post. Yesterday we didn't go to the beach because we got home late the night before. Thus, I did P90X Reverse ARX, Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and concluded with ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs. I pushed myself really really hard on the push ups, tried my best to do most of them from the toe until I couldn't get up anymore and continued on my knees until I really couldn't get up. I should push myself harder, yesterday wasn't hard enough. Couple of times I just sat there, watching Tony and his gangs cranking up their push ups.

So this morning, I decided to go for a run around the neighborhood area.
Total time: 1 hour
Total distance: 5.4 miles (18 laps) - including 1 lap warm up, 1 lap cool down

It was nice to see how the sky changed from dark to light and saw what time people usually leave to work. I saw some of my neighbors left their house around 5-5:30 am. That was super early to go to work. I was aiming for 20 laps for a total 6 miles but it was already 6 am and I needed sometime to shower, had breakfast and left to work.

I think I got a little better in running. My right foot wasn't hurting anymore, less pain on my knees either. The only time I started to feel my knees was the time I sped up my pace. But that wasn't my goal for now. My goal for now is to build up my endurance, keep running in consistent pace and just go with the flow without out of breath.

No comments: