Tuesday, March 30, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 3: Day 59 - Shoulders & Arms, Abs

For some reason my adjustable dumbbells felt heavier than their actual weight. When I did arm curls with 5lbs adjustable dumbbells, I struggled more than my regular 8lbs dumbbells. That's so WEIRD! On the workout sheet, it gets more weird. How the hell I could bump more reps with 8lbs dumbbells than 5 lbs??

I think I almost bonked after Shoulders & Arms that I struggled doing the Abs. Not to mention I had to struggle to complete 50 reps Mason's Twist.

After the workout, I tried Genisoy Soy Protein Shake Chocolate flavor I got yesterday mixed with Silk Almond milk.

I could taste a hint of chalky taste of the powder but it wasn't too bad at all. In fact, I'm glad I got the chocolate flavor. I was going to get the unflavored one, but I am happy I made the right choice.

Also, I bought 5 different brands of protein bars because they were on sale ($1 for each) and the bummer thing is I FORGOT to bring any of them to work today! Darn it!

A bit about my daily life, I wish I can go back to my vacation. Yesterday, I was called into 2 meetings and by the end I was dumped with these 2 big projects. One is due next Friday, but my real deadline will be this Friday. A micro site in 5 days? They must be out of their mind. The other one is a contest page. Either way, NONE of these projects were thought through! The meeting felt like a waste of time. The requesters didn't even have a solid idea how they want it to be. For the micro site, he didn't even at least have a draft/outline on how the content should be.

Sorry for my work drama, I just need to vent off a bit.

Yoga X tomorrow, I really need it!

1 comment:

Pete said...

Ahh... A web designer....

I spent a year sitting through web design classes, learned a few languages, and started to freelance.

I learned qucikly that clients don't have a clue what they want, but they always want it to be better than what it is!

If only clients had the money to back up their imagination, web design would be the perfect profession and projects would never end.

I feel your pain on not getting enough content info. Not a fun way to design.