Friday, April 2, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 3: Day 62 - Kenpo X

I had to hold back a bit when doing Kenpo X so I won't make too much noise. Either way, I was still sweating a lot. After the workout, I had PowerBar Pure & Simple Long Lasting Energy Oatmeal Raisin flavor and a glass of soymilk with 2 1/2 scoops soy protein powder. It was a good after workout meal to give me that energy boost.

Yesterday, I had a really bad stomach cramp right after I ate my yogurt mixed with various dried fruits. I had to lie down a bit in my car after the cramp went away before I drove home from work. Not quite sure if the yogurt went bad or I had it at a wrong time. To be exact, I was having it during late afternoon, so my stomach wasn't quite empty. Anyway, no yogurt for me today, but here's my daytime food/snack list:
  • 5 slices of cheese
  • 1 1/4 cup box of table water crackers
  • 1 Jay Robb™ High-Protein JayBar Fudge Brownie
  • 2 apples -sliced
  • 2 oranges - sliced
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • White rice with boiled bok choy and beef stew

Let's see if I can finish most of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being in Phase 3. I'm only a week and a few days away. This program really flies by!