Sunday, March 7, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 2: Day 36 - Core Synergistics

I didn't get a good night sleep last night because I tried to sleep on the living room futon to train myself when my parents are here next week. It didn't work. I guess I still need to sleep on my own bed and in my own room.
Anyway, I still managed to do Core Syn, even though I am aware that I wasn't at my top performance. I even skipped the bonus round.

I am pretty happy with my new gym mat that I got from Amazon. It doesn't have a nice grip as my yoga mat, but for cushion, it's good enough. I could do banana roll and superman-banana without putting too much pressure on my hip bones.

Since I got up quite late today (around 8:30 am) I had my breakfast around 10:00 am. Maybe it should be considered as a brunch.
Here's what I had for breakfast:
2-3 slices whole wheat roll, 2 small pieces of ham & cheese sandwich, 2-3 cups of green tea.

Lunch:
- Grilled salmon with lemon zest sauce
- Stir fry spinach

Snack:
1 glass of fresh orange juice

Dinner:
Chicken pizza with naan bread as its crust. (I only have 2 small slices)
Toppings: Tomato sauce, tomato slices, sautee garlic chicken, mushrooms, green onions and herbs.
I don't have mozzarella cheese on hand so it's a no-cheese pizza.

No comments: