Tuesday, March 16, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 2: Day 45 - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps & Abs

For those who live in Southern California, I'm sure you all felt the 4.4 earthquake this morning around 4 am (unless you are a super duper heavy sleeper).
The earthquake lasted around 15 seconds, felt pretty strong. Nothing damaged at my house, thank goodness. After the earthquake stopped, I decided to get up and get ready to do my P90X. Usually, I woke up around 4:30 am and started around 5 am. But it doesn't hurt to start earlier. That way I'll have an ample of time to shower, had a little bite then drive to work without any rush.

CST felt great, but I was still a big sucker for the push ups. I tried to switch the band to the blue one (medium) but it was a big mistake. I could barely lift it up and my form was all messed up, so I switched back to the red one (light). I couldn't do Scarecrow, because I had this sharp pain on my left arm whenever I lifted it up. My right arm was ok. Abs felt great. I kept my shoes on but I still followed the usual sequence. I wasn't quite in shape to mix up the sequence today. My right side abs was a bit sore from doing superman-banana on Sunday (Core) and Monday (Cardio X).

Breakfast was great. I was super hungry that I chowed down 1 banana and 1 pineapple shortbread cake and a cup of almond milk with flaxseed meal and cocoa powder. I brought lots of stuff for my daytime meal - lunch (rice with salmon cooked in lemon juice, stir fry asparagus, 1 banana, 1 apple, 1 roll of wheat french bread, a container of 2 oranges (peeled) and a handful of blueberries).

No comments: