Saturday, March 20, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 2: Day 49 - Rest or X Stretch

Definitely my rest day for today. I got to sleep in until 7 am *yea I know, for some late risers, 7 am is NOT considered to be sleep in time for weekends*. But hey, I usually get up at 4:30 am every day.

I will be taking my parents to the City Lights Cruise tonight at Newport Beach. Basically, you are boarding on a yacht and cruising along the coastline, and watching the city lights from there. They provide an appetizer buffet and 2 drinks which you paid in advance. If you want additional drinks, you need to pay in cash only. No credit cards accepted on the boat. The admission price for each adult is around $80, but since I got these deals from my workplace, I got to pay only $40 for 8 tickets (that's $5 for each $40 prepaid ticket value!!) The only thing is I have to pay additional $36 for the boarding fee and 2 prepaid drinks. So if I don't have the prepaid tickets, I'd end up spending up to $400 for 5 people. With these prepaid tickets, I only spent about $180 for the boarding fee and the 2 drinks (for 5 people) and 5 prepaid tickets (which are $20!!), so grand total $200. It's still a good deal for me.

Hopefully they'll enjoy it. From the pictures that I saw on their website, seems like the cruise is more like a nightclub where they play different type of dance music from meringue to reggae & swing.

No comments: