Friday, May 28, 2010

Round 2: Day 27 - Core Synergistics

I was debating whether I should do Core or Yoga today. Surprisingly my core and back were not as sore as yesterday anymore. In fact I can barely feel the soreness! Wow, I am amazed that I could recover that quick. Before I usually felt more sore 2 days after the workout (delayed sore). Core Syn was good, I could do Reach High & Under Push Up a little better, at least I didn't stumble as much anymore.
I still didn't get how to do a proper Walking Push Up. Are you supposed to move only with your arm step or with a bit of tootsie steps as well? So confusing! I felt more burn on my arms instead.

It's Memorial Day weekend, but so far no plans. Happy long weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Pete said...

Hi Hattori,

Enjoy the nice long weekend. I am looking forward to my Core Synergistics workout tonight. I am as clueless as you when it comes to walking push ups. They don't really make much sense.