Monday, June 28, 2010

Round 2: Day 58 - ARX, Chest & Back, ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs

Guess what? This is Phase III and I gotta bring it! Wow, this second round flew by so fast and now I'm already in the last phase. I decided to go back to regular Ab Ripper X instead doing the reverse. Gotta keep my abs muscle confused, right? Also today is the first day of resistance workout and after a whole week without them, I struggled quite a lot in some ways. I even struggled with ARX, almost lost it at Mason's Twist...ugh! However, I pushed myself to do at least 20 reps of the push ups, first 10 on toes and last 10 on knees. I did manage cranking out 20 reps of standard push from the toes at the first round, but had to break it down to toes and knees on second round.

I wore my HRM, and total calories burn of today's workout is 156 calories.

No comments: