Sunday, February 7, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 1: Day 8 - Core Synergistics

Last night I felt like I didn't get any deep sleep as little noises tended to keep me awake. By the time I checked the clock, it was 6:20 am, I decided just to get up. However, I didn't feel sleepy nor tired for not getting any deep sleep. So I did Core Synergistics today. It seems like I started to be able to do a little more reps for the push ups even though my form 'was not that great yet. At the end of the regular work out, I tried to do some of its bonus round, but didn't survive..haha. I crashed just doing the Plank to Chaturanga Iso. It's a 1 minute workout where you need to hold on the Plank pose for about 10 seconds then you switched to Chaturanga and hold it for 10 seconds. Do that in sequence for 1 minute long.

I broke a lot of sweat from this workout and I am very happy. Core Synergistics is one of my favorite workout in addition to Kenpo X and Cardio X. It's more a hybrid between cardio workout, abs workout and weight lifting workout. Anyway, I better hit the shower now.

No comments: