Thursday, April 15, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 3: Day 75 - Core Synergistics

It's love and hate relationship with this workout. I love it for its combination of cardio and resistance and I hate it for not be able to do a lot of it even until now. I might incorporate this workout into my custom workout schedule after my P90X Lean routine done.

My custom workout schedule will be pretty similar to the Classic version with some differences. I might substitute the Ab Ripper X to some other ab workout. I am not sure if I am ready with Plyometrics yet but majority of the Cardio workout will be any outdoor activities such as jogging, running or hiking. I might not do 6 days workout per week anymore as it gets pretty tedious and tiring. Getting up at 4:30 am every single day is a total dedication. The workout will be every another day, with the exception of weekends. So total Saturday and Sunday will be back to back cardio workout. It's the only time I can do outdoor activities. I don't want to jog in the early morning during weekdays, where it's still dark at 4:30 am.

Roughly here's the idea of my workout after P90X:

Sunday - Cardio (choice of jogging/running/hiking), Ab workout
Monday - Shoulders & Arms, Abs
Tuesday - No workout
Wednesday - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
Thursday - No workout
Friday - Yoga
Saturday - Cardio (choice of jogging/running/hiking)

It's not quite definite yet. I'll keep working on it. Weekday workouts will still be done in early morning, as it's a very convenient way to get it done.

No comments: