Monday, July 5, 2010

Round 2: Day 65 - 30 min run, 25 min Cardio X

This morning was another beach run FAIL. We didn't feel like getting up and drove down to the beach. Since today was cardio day for P90X, I decided to do 30 min run outside my house and did Cardio X (skipped the yoga warm up and the superman banana in the end- didn't feel like to roll down on my mat with my already drenched shirt). It was quite a good workout.

I shifted the workout around for this week so the schedule would be:
Sunday - ARX, Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs
Monday - 30 min run, 25 min Cardio X (minus yoga warm up and superman banana)
Tuesday - ARX, Legs & Back, ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs
Wednesday - Yoga X
Thursday - ARX, Back & Biceps, ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs
Friday - OFF
Saturday - Beach run

No comments: