Sunday, April 25, 2010

P90X Lean Recovery: Day 85 - Yoga X

I was puzzled when updating my workout list for this week and realized that my Day 90 falls on Friday, instead of Saturday. And isn't Day 90 supposedly my X Stretch/Rest day instead of Yoga?

I had to go back through the calendar and counted the days on calendar one by one for at least THREE times! In the end, Day 90 still ended up on Friday, April 30, 2010, and it isn't the Rest Day. *sigh*

Anyway, Yoga X was fine today, and I was tempted to do Fountain of Youth from One on One with Tony Horton, instead of Yoga X. But, I still did Yoga X for the full 90 minutes. Not sure if I didn't have enough food from last night or I was so anxious to do my weekend chores, I wasn't quite focus in the beginning of Yoga X. Regardless, I was still sweating for the first 46 minutes.

Remember I said on this post about Wheel? I have to take it easy not to hold Wheel too long. I almost sprained my left wrist when I came down from wheel. Here's the thing, I could lift my body to Wheel pose, but I had hard time to come down and not crashed. I still have to work more on my upper body strength.

No comments: