Tuesday, March 9, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 2: Day 38 - Chest, Shoulders, Tri & Abs

I got my glasses nose pad fixed so now I could see the CST workout more clearly. Besides last week I got up super late that I just had to rush through the CST.
I am still suck at my push ups even though I did them on my knees. Still couldn't do the single arm push up- could barely bent my arms.

As for the triceps reps, seems like I didn't push enough on my left arms cause I didn't feel that burn and muscle twitching as on my right arm. Red band was still my choice to do this workout even though on certain ones, I might be able to switch to the blue one. But since my bands only come with a pair of handle, it's quite a hassle to keep pausing the video and switching the handles to different bands.

Abs was fine, at least I didn't feel as wasted as before. For some reason, I might need to increase my intensity since I don't feel hurt anymore doing it. Don't get me wrong, I still felt the burn on my abs when doing the moves.

As my recovery drink, I had a glass of plain almond milk mixed with 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder. It's my first time trying the almond milk, and surprisingly, it was so good! I also had 1 banana in addition.

As for my breakfast at work, I brought my 2 slices homemade whole wheat toast, with peanut butter.

Lunch:
A bit of white rice, chicken asparagus with mushroom sauce, spinach-tomato soup in homemade chicken broth

Snack:
2 oranges

Dinner:
Not sure yet. Might be just some quick stuff like pot sticker and vegetables.

No comments: