Sunday, February 28, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 2: Day 29 - Core Synergistics

I don't think I pushed myself far enough this exercise, even though I attempted to do more reps until I couldn't hold myself anymore while doing the push ups. But I still did my push up on my knees with the exception of the Prisoner Cell Push Up.
I tried to use my resistance band to do the "Lunge & Reach" as Pam did, but failed. My arms aren't strong enough to pull even the lightest band that I have * shame on me..boohoo!!* Also I am still scared that band is going to snap at me...won't be pretty.
Now on today's menu for my breakfast:
1 cup of plain soy milk with 1/2 tsp cocoa powder and 1/2 tsp sugar
3 small cups of tea
1/2 ham & cheese sandwich
Slices of naan bread

I might want to practice to use the resistance band later from the DVD that came along with the package.

No comments: