Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Round 2: Day 60 - ARX, Legs & Back, ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs

I tried to do extra reps per Carl's suggestion in order to be more intense and in some ways it worked. By the time I got to Leg Climb and Mason Twist, I couldn't do extra rep anymore. I intended to do Mason's Twist to 60, but by the time Tony stopped counting, my legs just dropped and I couldn't do more. Instead I did cobra and a brief child pose then moved on to Legs & Back. Tough as usual, but I enjoyed it in some ways. I still don't quite get the 80-20 Debby Sieber's Speed Squat tho.

I almost wanted to skip ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs due to certain circumstances, but I was like screw it and just got it over with! And I did. I felt "guilty" if I sabotaged my own workout schedule, especially I am in the last phase. No cutting corners here!

Tomorrow will be another resistance day, Shoulders and Arms and more abs. I know it's not advisable to do resistance workout back to back, but the idea of having Friday as my rest day appeals me more.

2 comments:

Free Resistance Workouts said...

You can do back to back resistance workouts, just don't workout the same muscle groups.

Jos said...

Thanks for the info!