Friday, February 19, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 1: Day 20 - Kenpo X

I had hard time going to sleep again last night, but at least I wasn't awake for the whole night, unlike the other day.

However, I got up extremely late (in my terms anyway), around 5:40 am. So after getting ready and everything, it was 6 am already. I finished everything around 7 am sharp, which was not bad. Just the timing was pretty tight as I had to quickly put everything away (my laptop, mat, shoes, put the coffee table where it used to be) and hit the shower.

I tried to raise up my intensity when doing the punches and kicks. The more I moved the hips around, the more intense my punches are. But my side kicks and back kicks were still wobbly, but they are higher than before tho.

At last, finally weekend is HERE again! Can't believe this month is almost over and I am almost done w/ Phase 1. Next week will be Recovery week, so the workout will be less intense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your Profile image...