Thursday, July 8, 2010

Round 2: Day 67 - Yoga X & Day 68 - ARX, Back & Biceps, ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs

Sorry for the missing post yesterday, was quite a busy day. I had to do Yoga in the evening because I had to be fasting in the morning prior my medical examination. My lunch meal was more like late lunch and super early dinner so was pretty messed up. I had to cut Yoga X short (up to the balance poses only).

ARX, Back & Biceps and ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs this morning. B&B video was the most cheerful compare to other P90X. Seems like everyone in there always chimed in to Tony's lame jokes. I am not always listening to their conversation, instead just had to keep hitting pause button to finish my reps or to adjust my dumbbells.

Rest day tomorrow, more sleep.

2 comments:

Carl S said...

Hattori you lost a follower! How dare they leave!

YogaX, it's great but too damn long! Im so glad other people agree with me.

And Back and Biceps is just an awesome workout - totally agree! I just dont like the Katie girl in the videos. She's too bubbly for me.

Jos said...

LOL, I think you're the only one of my blog follower and reader. Yeah Yoga X is too long but I still enjoy it in some ways.