Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Round 2: Day 73 - Yoga X & Day 74 - ARX, Legs & Back, ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs

Day 73 - Yoga X
Felt good to do Yoga again, though I was slacking off on my Chaturanga in the beginning. But at least I could hold Half Moon poses a bit longer than before.

Day 74 - ARX, Legs & Back, ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs
I've been having hard time to go to sleep at night, thanks to this hot and humid weather. Plus, since opening the window means a light sleeper like me get more distracted by the noises from outside, especially when the train passes by. I live nearby a railroad tracks. Good thing I still managed to drag my asses off the bed and did the workout, and not ditching ChaLean again.

Also I noticed Tony promoted Beachbody.com in Legs & Back a lot more often compared to his other videos. Been noticing for a while but I keep forgetting to write it on the post.

No comments: