Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Round 2: Day 32: Reverse ARX, Back & Biceps, ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs

I had a good amount of energy this morning, compared to Monday where I almost crashed after finishing Reverse ARX. The workout lasted a bit longer because I had to pause the video a couple of times to finish up my reps and to adjust my dumbbells.

I used mostly 10lbs dumbbells for most of the moves, but gosh, I just realized how weak my arms are!! I could barely finish 8 reps for some of the curls....boo...had to move down to 8lbs again. I could feel my biceps started to get sore by the end of the day.

Anyway...finally, DAY 30 PICTURES!!

Regular

Flex

I would say I accomplished a bit more compare to my first round. I wish I did 3 different views for my first round picture instead of just front view. Oh well, gotta keep pushing myself harder!!!

2 comments:

Pete said...

Wow Hattori!

Great job in round two. You have A LOT more definition in your abs. That was not there even on day 90.

Great results! Keep it up!

Jos said...

Thanks Pete! I'm glad I decided to go for second round.