Friday, February 5, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 1: Day 6 - Kenpo X

Kenpo X is one of my favorite workout, despite what other people said that it's the most inferior workout among P90X program. It's fun cause I can pretend that I know karate moves even though I'm sure my kicks and punches can't even knock down anyone..haha.
I'd say I enjoy any workout that involves cardio with Plyometrics as an exception because it's too much for my knees to handle the jumping squats that it has.

I'm still struggling doing the "Saunders Cycle" warm up, especially with the squats. I'm pretty bad in any squatting workouts because of my weak knees.

Anyway, it seems like I survive the 1st week of P90X Lean Routine. Tomorrow I can sleep in a bit and take a break...or maybe do X Stretch, depends on my mood.

No comments: