Wednesday, February 24, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 1: Day 25 - X Stretch

I was debating if I should just skip the X Stretch and got some extra sleep or not. In the end I decided to drag my ass off from the bed. K also joined me today for the X Stretch. Not sure why, I feel sleepy after the X Stretch, maybe because it was more for relaxing and stretching.

Today's menu:

Breakfast:
1 cup plain soymilk w/ 1/2 tsp sugar for taste
A handful of mixed nuts, almonds, dried blueberry w/ honey
1 coconut flakes bread
1 cup of green tea

Lunch:
1/2 cup white rice
Lentils w/ tomato stew (left over from yesterday)
Stir fry cabbage w/ fish cake slices
1 small apple

Snack:
1 small apple

Dinner:
TBA


Last night dinner:
Steamed broccoli
lentils w/ tomato stew
stir fry cabbage w/ fish cake slices
1/2 cup of fish congee

The food portions are approximate as I didn't religiously measure every single thing with my measurement cup.

No comments: