Monday, July 19, 2010

Round 2: Day 77, 78, 79

Day 77 - Beach Run


Day 78 - Beach Power Walk

My right foot was acting up again, so I opted Power Walk instead of jogging/running. Kinda sucks cause my time from yesterday was pretty good.

Day 79 - ARX, Chest, Shoulders, Triceps & 8 minute Core Abs
Can't believe this week will be the last week of resistance workouts. I like CST but hate it in some ways. Like for the variety of push ups but hate them cause I can't crank up as good as Tony and the gangs. However, it gives me an opportunity to practice more on my push ups. At least I can do 10 good regular push ups from the toes while I couldn't do any before.

I decided to do another kind of abs workout instead of ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs.
8 minute Core Abs actually was decent too. The DVD has 5 workouts targeting core areas with 5 concentrations: Abs, Arms, Thighs, buns and Stretch. Each workout only lasts for 8 minutes. I should do 2 rounds of Abs, but this is my first time trying it, I'd go easy on it.

No comments: