Tuesday, March 2, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 2: Day 31 - Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, Abs

I woke up EXTREMELY LATE today as I slept through my cell phone alarm. I remember I woke up a couple of times last night. The first one maybe sometime before midnight because I was "choking" over my breath, the second time was around 1:40 am and the third time was when my cell phone alarm went off - should have got up.

Chest, Shoulders and Triceps was tough for me as a lot of push up moves. Even though I did them on my knees, it was still a killer. Finally, I could make a good use of my bands. However, majority of my time was just watching the video on how to do the moves. By the time I figured it out, they already moved on to another move. I didn't have the luxury to pause the video to finish my rep so I just moved along.
My right arm was twitching a bit after all those workout. To top it off, both my arms are still a bit sore from push ups in Core Syn. How fun is that.

As the time crunch, I didn't finish Abs until the end. I might want to do the whole abs again tonight after I got back from work, right before dinner.

No comments: