Sunday, July 4, 2010

Round 2: Day 64 - ARX, Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs

We decided to skip the beach run today and slept in a bit and I did the usual P90X resistance workout. CST was always tough as usual. My triceps was trembling a lot by the end of it, not to mention ChaLean also had additional push ups for the ab workout. For Day 60 pic, I decided to skip it. I've made my mind that I won't put any picture up unless there's a lot of significant difference from the previous ones. As far as I know, Day 60 pic doesn't look much difference from the Round 2 day 30 pic. We'll see how Day 90 pic will be. Anyway, Day 90 won't be my last day of workout, more like my last day of P90X routine and after that point I'll be working on my own routine.

For the ones who live in the US, Have a safe and fun 4th of July! Enjoy the BBQ in moderation and have fun watching the fireworks tonight!

No comments: