Tuesday, February 16, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 1: Day 17 - Abs, Shoulders & Arms

Yup, you read the title right. I did the Abs first this morning before the Shoulders & Arms workout. I didn't actually get any sleep at all last night and I almost almost want to bail out from today's P90X schedule. However, in the end, my motivation is still pretty strong in me and dragged my lazy ass off from the bed.

I started out really late today (5:30 am) so I decided to do the Abs first so I can just skip the Shoulders & Arms warm ups. I skipped the bonus round in the Shoulders & Arms and just went through the cool down stretch.

I wasn't thinking I'd survive the workout today because of my lack of sleep at night. But surprisingly, I managed to complete almost all of the Abs reps, including the Oblique V Ups (both sides). Usually I only managed to do 15 reps max on each side, but this morning, I managed to keep up w/ Tony's folks.

Anyway, time to get back to work and hopefully I won't fall asleep at my desk. Also I'm thinking to reduce my green tea from two tea bags to 1. Let's see if this helps.

No comments: