Friday, June 11, 2010

Round 2: Day 41 - Reverse ARX, Legs & Back, ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs

I set up my alarm to be a bit earlier (4 am) but in the end I didn't get up from the bed until 4:25 am. Regardless at least I could start up my workout before 5 am so finished everything at 6:15 am instead of 6:30 am. That gave me extra time to shower, had some breakfast then went to work.

I'm thinking to switch ChaLean Extreme I've Got Abs prior the main workout and ARX after the main workout. But maybe I'll do that at Phase 3.

I conquered my fear of the snapped band and did the pull ups movement using the black band. Felt more resistance, but I still hold myself not to back up too much, otherwise this might snap on me too. The other one snapped last week when I did Reverse Grip Chin ups for Legs & Back.

No comments: