Thursday, March 11, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 2: Day 40 - Legs & Back, Abs

I started to get a hang on Legs & Back, and I could even do single leg squat even though I didn't hold it as long as Tony and his gangs. I switched my band to a blue one to get more resistance.

After L&B, I experimented to mix up the Abs sequence instead following the usual order. Boy I could feel it more, especially I decided to keep my shoes on. All these times, I always do Abs bare feet. So the shoes are a nice addition to get more resistance. However, I didn't complete the whole 25 rep on some of the moves.

Breakfast is the usual almond milk with cocoa powder and a banana. I added a teaspoon of flaxseed meal to the almond milk and it was pretty good. I might consider adding more to get that rich fiber into my diet.

No comments: