Tuesday, February 23, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 1: Day 24 - Kenpo X

I had a workout buddy this morning....it's K. It seems like my motivation starts to lure him into doing morning workout, but we'll see how long will he last. Anyway, we had to get up a bit earlier so we will have ample of time to get ready to work.

K is pretty new in this Kenpo, despite he did this once before. I could understand that after the second jumping jack session, he decided to call it off.

As for me, I felt really good this morning. I didn't even crash towards the end of the workout. In fact, I felt I had lots of energy to burn. Maybe I got enough sleep last night (slept before 10 pm and got up at 4:30 am this morning). Or maybe I had good dinner last night (homemade whole wheat Indian roti dipped into lentils & tomato stew, steamed broccoli and tomato & cabbage soup)..Yummers!

As today's breakfast:
1 cup of green tea (at home)
1 cup of plain soymilk (w/ 1/2 tsp sugar for taste)
1 almond bread
1 cup of green tea bag (at work)
2 pieces of mixed nuts/blueberry

Lunch:
3 pieces of whole wheat Indian roti
1 bowl of lentils tomato stew with steamed broccoli
1 small apple

Snack:
Mango slices & oranges
1 small apple

Dinner:
TBA

Note: Btw, I noticed I have a small bruise on my left hip bone. Prolly because of the banana roll yesterday on top of my thin mats :(

No comments: