Monday, May 10, 2010

Round 2: Day 9 - Power Yoga Total Body Workout

This morning I decided to give Rodney Yee's Power Yoga Total Body workout as a change.

The routine was about 1 hour long and it started with a lot of asanas with vinayasas. It was not as challenging as P90X Yoga but still has its own difficulties in some ways. I had hard time balancing when transitioning from Warrior 1 to Warrior 3, from Triangle pose to Half Moon pose. He did wheel pose much longer on his toes instead the whole feet on the ground.
And the instructions were pretty detailed, telling you exactly what's the next pose is about and what's the next one. He kept emphasizing to breathe regularly, synchronize the breath with each movement.

Speaking of which, I think I took off a bit too long from Ab Ripper X as I felt a bit sore on my abs area. It's good in some ways, that means I haven't reached my plateau yet.

No comments: