Thursday, March 18, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 2: Day 47 - Legs & Back, Abs

Legs & Back was great, despite I didn't get enough sleep last night (went to bed around 10:30 pm and got up around 11:30 pm because of some noises). Single leg wall squat was tough, but I managed to stay at least 5 seconds. Regular wall squat was ok, I was able to stay as long as Tony and his gangs.

Lately, I've been feeling sleepy during noon time, not sure if I didn't get enough sleep or I didn't have enough food intake. After the workout, I had the usual "recovery drink/meal" (not pictured) - 1 glass of almond milk with 1 tsp cocoa powder and 2 tsp of flaxseed meal and 1 medium banana.

Speaking of food, I decided to bring more small meals for me to eat throughout my day. So here they are:

  • 2 slices of whole wheat bread (I made this last night, turned out great! Even parents love it!) with peanut butter
  • 1 chinese pineapple cake (small cube box)
  • 2 medium bananas
  • Baked sweet potato slices, boiled broccoli, chicken meats, couple slices of potatoes
  • 1 chinese pastry -not sure what exactly it is
  • 2 peeled oranges & 8 oz. blueberries

All fit nicely in my little lunch bag :)

No comments: