Wednesday, March 10, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 2: Day 39 - Yoga

It was great as usual, still broke some sweat despite the chilly morning in LA. However, still couldn't hold Half Moon poses, crane and side torso twist.

I tried to drink almond milk without the cocoa powder, and it was OK. It has a little nutty taste, a slight almond smell and a bit sweet for my taste buds. I am not into sweet stuff so my standard of sweetness might considered to be bland for most people. But it was still good, pair up with a banana. I also brought 2 slices of whole wheat toast with PB to work. Tomorrow I might want to mix in the cocoa powder again in the almond milk. The bitterness of cocoa powder dilutes the sweetness of the almond milk.

As for lunch, I decided to bring the left over asparagus-tomato soup from last night and some left over asparagus mushroom chicken and a bit of rice. I might not be able to finish the rice.

For dinner, not sure for now.

Last night, I finally made my first egg white omelet (using 4 eggs) and ate it with the organic ketchup. It was good. And I also had a couple bowls of asparagus-tomato soup. So yummy!

No comments: