Thursday, May 6, 2010

Round 2: Day 5: P90X Legs & Back, Abs

It's good to get up early in the morning and do workout again (yesterday I ended up NOT doing any workout. It's pretty clear that early morning workout works the best. It doesn't get in any of my schedule). Unfortunately at the same time I was a bit restless last night. I woke up a couple of times (12:30 am, 2:30 am, 3:30 am then finally 4:30 am when my cellphone went off). At first I was debating whether I could survive this workout, given my stiff knees every time I stand up a bit too long. However, I managed to crank up a bunch of reps. I could even hold on to single leg wall squat a bit more than half way. Wow, I was amazed.

I tried another ab workout from Perfect Abs by Meghan White. There are 8 ab moves but I only picked one of them and did the rest on my own combinations from Abs Ripper X. Meghan did a lot of regular crunches, added with some other moves in between. But in general, they were just crunches. I am not sure if I did my crunches right but for some reason in addition to the burn on my upper abs, I felt discomfort on my back neck as well. Even though I kept focusing to lift with my abs, I still felt that strain behind my neck.

Tomorrow is supposedly cardio workout but I haven't decided what should I do. P90X Cardio X or some other cardio workout? We'll see.

No comments: