Sunday, April 4, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 3: Day 64 - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps & Abs

I ended up spending 1 1/2 hour on CST because I had to hit the pause button to adjust my weight and to finish my own rep. Guess what, I started to get a hang on my push ups and I even managed to do one arm push up, even though I didn't go as deep as the peeps on the video. Even Laura went deeper than me, in my view. Also I managed to do the clap push up (on my knees of course!)

I guess taking the soy protein drink pre workout did the trick after all. I felt I had more energy to do the moves. I should consider this from now on prior my resistance workout.

I didn't quite do the Abs as on the video as I mentioned before, seems like my ab muscles have plateaued and I need to add more variety to confuse them again.

Btw, sorry for the delay but here's my *supposedly* DAy 60 pic.

I am kinda disappointed as my Day 60 pic doesn't show that much difference from my Day 30 pic. But oh well, I am not supposed to think that Day 90 is the end of everything, right?

Diet went well as usual. I had my protein drinks pre and post workout and also had Jay Robb™ JayBar Peanut Butter High Protein Bar. It tasted fabulous and despite its chewiness, it wasn't sweet at all! I might consider this to stash more of this.

Edit:
I felt a bit earthquake earlier...PHEW! Good thing it was only a little bit, but felt it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out those abs girl! You are definitely making tons of progress. Keep it up. Dont be discouraged - just keep on trucking through it. I've seen on people's before and afters that from day 60 to day 90 is the most transformation.

As for the abs routine, ya I got bored with that real quick. I started to just do my old stuff. Tea kettles, jack knives, etc.