Saturday, February 6, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 1: Day 7 - Rest or X Stretch

I decided to sleep in today so no P90X. Besides I had some errands to run. In the morning, I had to go for a dentist appointment for my regular cleaning, despite having this stupid canker sore at the back of my mouth. The dentist told me that I might have to have my upper two wisdom teeth taken out (yeah, my canker sore is one of the problem).

In the evening, I went to my friend's birthday dinner at a Korean BBQ restaurant. Hopefully I didn't bust my meal plan for the first week of my P90X. I tried the steamed egg a little bit (the one in the stone pot), and it was ok. Not many people touched the kimchi (below the steamed egg), even though it wasn't that spicy. However, the taste was a little too salty for me to eat without any rice, so I just nibbled on it a bit. I didn't try the others.
Anyway, since I am not a big fan of red meat, I mostly eat their side dishes which mostly were vegetables. Our group was pretty small tonight because a lot of my other friends couldn't make it. So I managed to finish that whole plate of salad (top right)...haha. The glass noodle was not bad, but I don't usually eat too much carb at dinner so I just had a small bite of it. Below the rice noodle was the rice wrapper. It's kind of like Korean style tortilla. You wrap the vegetables and the BBQ meat, dip it in a sauce before you eat it. I had about 1-2 wraps. The one next to the rice wrapper dish was pickled radish. I luv those things and I finished all of them...haha.
The birthday cake was a cream cheesecake, which was my least favorite one so I decided to skip it. But it looks pretty..hehe.

So, tomorrow will be my second week of P90X Lean Phase 1. Time to BRING IT!

No comments: