Wednesday, March 24, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 2: Day 53 - X Stretch & Kenpo X (make up)

I finally managed to catch up with my workout this week. Since I took a week off from work, I didn't get up that early to do my workout. I had to drop off my parents and my uncle to the tour shuttle pick up this morning and came back and did Kenpo X. My parents will be on the tour to San Francisco and Yosemite for 3 days and 2 nights, so I can use my desktop computer for a bit.

I finished Kenpo around 9:30 am and took a shower and had a pretty late breakfast, like around 10 am. As usual, I had my almond milk with cocoa powder and flaxseed meal, 2 slices of whole wheat bread with PB and a bit pieces of naan bread.

Now onto the food part! Finally I can upload my food pictures again.
After late breakfast, K and I went to Walmart to shop some stuff for my parents to bring home and our household stuffs. After that we just walked around in the mall and did window shopping. It was a nice feel to walk at the mall during weekday. It wasn't that crowded and you could find parking very easily!

Since we had our breakfast quite late, we had lunch around 2:30 pm at Subway.
I ordered 6" turkey sandwich with 9 oat wheat bun with lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, a bit of mustard, salt and pepper.

K also ordered mostly similar stuff as I had, except he had ham slices, some mayo and no salt, pepper and cucumbers.

After lunch, we went back to Walmart because I forgot to check out what brand of soy protein drinks that they carry. Unfortunately, I couldn't really find much option except for that EAS brand and it was pretty expensive compared to the regular whey protein drinks. In the end I ended up getting Kashi Go Lean® protein bars.


I bought 2 individual bars, but I stated to nibble the other one before I got a chance to take the picture. Couldn't help it, I was still a bit hungry even after I had that Subway sandwich. Did my stomach start to expand? :p

We got home and decided to catch up on 2 LOST episodes that we missed for the past 2 weeks. While watching, I was snacking on the 1/2 apple that my mom couldn't finish yesterday, and finishing up Kashi Go Lean bar that I ate earlier on the way home.

After we finished watching LOST, it was already around 7 pm, and we decided to heat up some left over stuff as our dinner. K had some bread and toasted 1 naan bread and a bowl of soup.

I had a bowl of mixed vegetable soup (nappa cabbage, lots of carrots, tomatoes, ginger and some fishcake), topped with fried onions that my mom made.


Seeing K enjoying his naan bread I couldn't help to nibble on it too. I had at least 1/2 of it.


What's the best to have after a dinner? Fruits!! Yup, that's my dessert. I don't have sweet tooth nor I like sweets, so fruits are the best bet for me. I had 2 oranges and they were so awesomely juicy and super sweet!! That surely filled me up. I didn't take the picture of the orange since I'm pretty sure you know how it looks like..haha.

I didn't have a chance to clean up the kitchen last night, so I made sometime to clean it up before doing X Stretch. It was awesome and for some reason I almost fell asleep when doing the stretch. It just felt so good, especially my left back shoulder has been feeling a little stiff lately. Those head rolls were such a relieve. I might want to do more of it. Additionally, my right shin also feels hurt lately. However, those haven't bother my performance yet but doesn't mean I should ignore it.

Speaking of which, I finally got my free soy protein coupon from Genisoy!

They're so awesome! I emailed them, asking if they could give me free sample for their soy protein drink since I read a lot of good things about it. They replied back since they don't have free samples, they willing to send me a coupon for 1 free soy protein shake. Woohoo!! I can't wait to try it! I am not a big fan of whey protein so I want to give this soy protein a try. Gotta have this protein drink if I want to build some lean muscle, right?


Anyway, it's a long post. And tomorrow I'll be doing Cardio X. After that, maybe I could give that Kashi Go Lean® protein bar a try.

No comments: