Friday, April 30, 2010

P90X Lean Recovery: Day 90 - Yoga X and OOOHMMM.....DONE!

I finished Yoga X this morning and it was all good. Maybe today is the last day, maybe today is Friday or whatever reason, I had to resist a temptation to skip forward to Yoga Belly after the first 46 minutes of moving Asanas. But I still went through the whole thing though, EXCEPT CRANE. Ugh, that one is a killer and I've made my mind, before the end of this year, I should be able to do Crane! And to achieve that, I need to work more on my upper body strength.

Well, I can't believe I've finished the whole P90X Lean routine. Time goes really fast. It just felt like yesterday I started this whole routine and all sudden before I knew it, I'M DONE!

I'll write up in a separate post about my whole experience with this P90X Lean routine. Right now I need to jump to shower and get ready to work.

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Carl S said...

Time to go to the beach! Congratulations!

Pete said...

Hi Hattori!

I am very proud of you! Congratulations!

I am back from vacation and did a pretty good job with my diets/workouts. I plan to post pictures tonight.

Today is day 90 for me as well, but I think I will finish out the last two days of week 13 before taking the fit test.

I can't wait to see your final pictures/review!