Monday, March 8, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 2: Day 37 - Cardio X

I just noticed that my left ankle feels hurt when I try to point my toes. When did I sprained it, I'm not even sure either. When I did the Plyo part in Cardio X, I didn't feel hurt on either of my feet either. Anyway, it wasn't that bad.

As usual, Cardio X always makes me drenched in sweat all over. I even had to wipe off the sweat from my face to prevent it went into my eyes. Usually after did the first Plyo sequence, I always felt that I almost crashed and my performance got sloppy. This morning, I felt great, even though still did kinda sloppy Jump Shot for the 2nd sequence.

As my recovery meal/drink I had the usual stuff: a glass of plain soy milk mixed with 1 tsp cocoa powder & 1/2 tsp sugar and 1 medium banana.

For the breakfast at work, I brought a piece of wheat bun with nuts. It looks quite big, maybe I should just cut it in half, not finishing the whole thing. But who knows.

For lunch I just had a bunch of left over from yesterday's lunch.

I plan to make a vegetable soup with chicken stock that I made by boiling chicken bones last night and saute chicken with mushroom sauce. Yum!

No comments: