Friday, March 12, 2010

P90X Lean Phase 2: Day 41 - Kenpo X

I woke up around 4:11 am, about 20 minutes before my cell phone alarm went off. It seems like my body knows that today is one of my favorite workout. I stayed in bed about 10 more minutes before got up and got ready. After drinking some water and put away the dry dishes into the cabinets, I started Kenpo X.

I had to go a bit faster than Tony and the gangs to raise up my heart rate. It felt really good. I was amazed that I managed to do jumping jack and X jump even towards the end. Before I always ran out of energy after the third part of Kenpo.

Tomorrow is the rest day and also house cleaning day. My parents are coming from our home country and will be staying at my place for 3 weeks. In some ways it's good to see them again, since I haven't seen them for 3 years. On the other way, I hope it doesn't mess up with my P90X schedule. I just don't like if my routine got disrupted once I got on the groove. But hey, parents will be here that means more decent meals for me to enjoy and also more cleanings to be done.

2 comments:

Pete said...

Hi Hattori,

I hope you enjoy the time with your parents. If it takes you off schedule for a day or two, no big deal. They are much more important and three years is a LONG time!

Also, I am sitting here on my lunch hour and eating two pieces of baked bbq chicken. I have to say that I am a little jealous of your P90X cooking skills. All of your lunches look awsome! You should become a P90X chef for hire.

Jos said...

Hey Pete,
My cooking skills is just average, but thanks for the complement!
Baked bbq chicken sounds so yummy. Yeah, I'll spend time with my parents and for sure who can refuse mom's home cooked meals? :p