Wednesday, March 10, 2010

All about food

I finally made my own hummus today and it was SOO GOOD!! So good that I almost couldn't control myself to snack on the wheat crackers dipped into the hummus..YUM YUM. I know I am not supposed to eat too much carbohydrate during dinner time, but cracker is one of my weakness. I love anything that's crunchy, from the healthy apples to the worst potato chips..haha.

So I'm bringing these tomorrow as my snack. Maybe I should bring more hummus.


For dinner I made another soup with the last batch of the chicken stock that I made on Sunday. I put in the last 2 tomatoes, some cabbages and some Korean frozen dumplings. It was good. Also I sauteed some potatoes and baked the last batch of potato balls that I made on Sunday.


Tomorrow lunch I just bring the wonton soup and a banana.

No comments: