Thursday, March 11, 2010

Crazy of the egg whites

I don't think I get enough protein in my meal lately because of my laziness to cut the defrosted whole chicken, which has been sitting in my fridge since a couple days ago. So I decided to whip up some egg white omelet as part of my lunch tomorrow. I used 4 egg whites, a bit of garlic powder, dried parsley and about 2 tsp of flaxseed meal to add more fibers. I also pan fried 4 frozen Korean dumplings. There was a bit of boiled cabbages left from the dinner so I shuffled those in as well. To make it more colorful, I sauteed frozen veggies with some onions. And I also added the last batch of saute chopped potatoes that I made last night. Lastly, topped everything with organic ketchup, VOILA!


In addition, I will also have a banana afterward and 2 oranges as my afternoon snack. I can't wait to enjoy this lunch tomorrow!!


As for breakfast, it'll be the same thing as I had today.

Tomorrow dinner will be definitely better than these past 2 days. After dinner, I managed to take out that whole chicken, cut it in half and marinated with these seasonings: salt, brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, cumin, turmeric, and black pepper, and I will bake it tomorrow.


Doesn't the color combination look lovely?

Anyway, gotta go to bed. Otherwise I won't be able to have enough energy to do some punches and kicking! Kenpo X, here I come!!!!

No comments: