Thursday, March 25, 2010

Food of the day

Finally I found sometime to post my food of the day.

Lunch:


Boiled broccoli and bok choy with a bit of sesame oil and oyster sauce, stir fry cabbage in oyster sauce, mixed vegetable soup (same one from last night dinner), left over dim sum stuff from my brother, left over soy sauce hard boiled egg, steamed fish and I also had a bit of white rice.

Afternoon snack:
Carr's water crackers (5 pieces), 4 Tbsp low fat plain yogurt, golden raisins, dried apricots, 4 slices of cheddar cheese. Yum. Also I nibbled on 1/2 Kashi® GoLean® Chewy protein & fiber bar (not pictured)

Dinner:
Nothing can beat mapo tofu, boiled bok choy, 1 piece of whole wheat pita bread, an orange, and some bits of dried apricots and golden raisins (not pictured)...yum yum!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am missing me some chinese food and bok choy right now...