Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Today's food / last night dinner

Breakfast:
1 cup plain soy milk mixed with 1 tsp cocoa powder & 1/2 tsp sugar
Man I am addicted to this!! can't beat that. Better than those chocolate milk mix packages - those are full of sugar crap.

1 large banana - my last banana stash, gotta get more
2 slices of homemade whole wheat bread with peanut butter - I have weakness with peanut butter, especially if eaten on a nice toasted bread..yummy! But I gotta watch the portion

Before lunch snack:
Mixed dried fruits (raisins, cranberries, apricots) & 3 pieces of wheat crackers - all fit in this 1.25 cups Snapware® container
But I didn't finish the whole thing.

Lunch:
White rice
1 1/2 steamed chicken meatball - last ones
2 pot stickers
steamed broccoli - dunno how much

But everything fits in this small pyrex container.

Dinner:
TBA

Last night dinner:
Steamed broccoli with 2 pieces of steamed chicken meatballs, left over vegetable soup from the night before.

No comments: