Friday, May 7, 2010

A lesson to learn

Remember I mentioned my right foot hurt after doing 2 sets of jumps this morning. It gets worse, especially during daytime in the office. I could barely walk straight! My right foot hurt every time I took a step so I had to put less weight on my right foot and more on my left leg. It was very painful and I wished I didn't do so many jumping this morning. I always felt some slight pain on my right foot every time I landed on any kinds of jump during my round 1 P90X. But after that it was always been fine.

However, this morning after I did first 2 sets of jumping sequence (jumping jack and run in place with high knees), a sharp pain hit my right foot. A lesson to learn, always listen to your body. That slight pain on my right foot all this time might be a sign from my body to warn me to slow down. Oh well I guess I can't do too much high intense cardio for couple days. That means no outdoor jogging tomorrow, might substitute it with Yoga instead.

Also did I mention that my butt, upper back thighs and my back are sore as hell today? I didn't feel it yesterday, but this morning my butt and upper back thighs are sore, especially when I sit down and getting up. I just started to feel my back sore in the evening. I have a slow responding muscles, don't I? Anyway, it proves that Legs & Back really kicked my butt and I did the pull up movement with the resistance bands correctly. I stepped even further back from the hand rails. I guess it did the trick. I worked my back muscles more compare to Round 1.

1 comment:

will said...

They are all butt kicking exercises lol. Stop by if you need motivation or tips with anything

I'm an Independent Beachbody Coach. I've lost over 65 pounds with their products and now I earn good money just doing part time work, check out my site for info on weight loss or turning your health into income Visit Fitness Achievement or my coaching site

Thanks!