Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Workout

So I'm done with 2 rounds of P90X and from now on I'll be just doing random workouts here and there, alternating resistance and cardio. I still incorporate some of P90X, but instead of doing one specific workout video, I just picked some of the moves.


One hundred push ups program (Week 1, Day 1) 5 sets push ups (6, 6, 4, 4, 10 (max))
The max was actually up to 6 but I was feeling good so I did up to 10. Not bad

Alternating shoulders press (3 x 12 reps) – 10 lbs

In & Out Biceps Curls (3 x 16 reps) – 10 lbs

One Arm Triceps Kick Back (3 x 12 reps) – 8 lbs (each side)

Ab Ripper X Workout (All)

Calf Raise Squats (3x10 reps) – 8 lbs

Lunge & Reach (3x15 reps – each side) – 10 lbs

Bent_-Leg Dead lift (2x19 reps) – 15 lbs

Of course this post wasn't exactly written on Sunday. I figured it's easier to do back-date post instead cramming all 3 day posts into one.

No comments: