Friday, June 3, 2011

Bodyrock.tv: Amazing Abs Workout

So I took 2 days off until my lower back pain less painful. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't only sitting on my ass the whole day and ate crap. In fact I did some stretches and light yoga on and off throughout the day.

This morning when I woke up, my lower back pain was a lot better so I did Amazing Abs workout.

The workout was only 12 minutes long and I focused more on my forms rather than aiming for the highest reps.

Part #1 3 minute interval (10sec /10sec for 9 rounds- no rest)
Maximum efforts of Kick Ups and Mountain Climber Peaks back to back non stop

Part #2 6 minutes interval (10 sec off/30 sec on for 9 rounds)
Side Plank and Knee Tuck (Right) 7-6-5
Side Plank and Knee Tuck (Left) 7-6-6
Prisoner's Get Up 6-5.5-5


Part #3 3 minute interval (10sec /10sec for 9 rounds- no rest)
Maximum efforts of Plank Jumps and Knee Hugs back to back non stop



Afterward I did some upper body strength training like pike press, push ups (triceps style) and dumbbell overhead press (used a pair of 8lbs DB) for 3x3 and 5x5

No comments: