Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Challenge 31: Bodyrock.tv - 600 reps Sexier Body Workout -3

Original workout: Bodyrock.tv

It's the last day of my March Challenge and I'm so amazed that March is almost over. Not that I'm going to stop working out consistently but I'm pretty happy that I managed to stick to my own Challenge until the end, despite some hiccups.

Anyway, to close out this month's Challenge, I picked another older Bodyrock.tv workout with Zuzana.
I've done this workout twice in the past and still find it's very challenging!

Complete this entire circuit as fast as possible in proper forms
Half Burpee with Calve Raises – 60 reps
One Leg Push Ups – 60 reps (alternating legs)
Jump Lunges – 60 reps
One Leg Dead Lifts – 30 on each leg
Crunches with Leg Extensions – 60 reps
Prisoner Squat and Front Kick – 60 reps (alternating legs)
One Leg Tricep Dip – 60 reps (switching legs)
One Leg Jump – 60 reps total (30 on each leg)
Chest Lift _ 60 reps
Over The Chair Kick – 60 reps total (30 on each leg)

This time I completed in 30:58

I'm getting close to complete this workout under 30 minutes!

No comments: