Tuesday, May 29, 2012

6 Week - 6 Pack Summer Challenge: Week 1 - Day 2

Original workout: Six Pack Factory

Today was weight training session and I regretted I didn't pick a pair of dumbbell that were heavy enough. Oh well since I'll be doing this workout again on Day 4 this week, I won't sweat it much this time.

Workout:
Complete 4-6 sets of this tabata circuit (do 2 intervals for each workout below)
10 sec off/20 sec on for 12 rounds
2 Arms Dumbbell Snatch
Reptile Push ups (Spiderman push ups)
Close grip Renegade rows & Push Up (in plank do 2 DB rows and 1 push up)
Dumbbell squat, side raise and press
Back Lunge with DB Hammer Curls
Burpees (with push ups)

I only completed 5 sets given the time I had in the morning and used a pair of 10lbs dumbbell.

50 Burpees for 50 Days - Day 23 done in the evening after I got back from work.

No comments: