Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Back, Upper Body and HIIT Workout at LA Fitness gym

I've been pretty bad keeping my workout log so now I strive to start recording my workout log so I could track my rep progress in the long run. Pretty much my workout still follows this template but there are some days that I can't fit everything in one day that I might have to split them up accordingly.

Warm up:
  • 2 sets 30-40 reps clamshells (each side) - at home
  • 2 sets 30 donkey kicks (each leg) - at home
  • 2 minute free style skipping
  • 1 minute elbow plank hold (mix of front plank and RKC)
  • 1 minute side elbow plank hold (each side)
  • Light shoulders mobility

Back & Upper Back Workout:
  • 5 sets of 3-4 reps chin ups (from standing position)
  • 3-5 sets (6-10 reps) reverse body rows on BB bar at a squat rack
  • 3 sets of 12 reps 40lbs BB bent over rows (preloaded BB)
  • 3 sets 10-12 reps one Arm Shoulder DB Press (15 lbs DB) - each arm

HIIT: 15 minute spin bike (1 minute easy pace/ 30 sec high resistance pedaling)

No comments: