Friday, March 19, 2010

One Hundred Push Ups

I am always a big sucker at any arm strength workouts and push up is no exception either. When I do push up, I tend to use my body to lift up instead of focusing on using my arms to lift myself up. Not good.

So while I was looking through Fitbomb's blog roll, I stumbled on Project Exercise blog and found this One Hundred Push Ups site.


I am interested to do the fit test and see which category I'll fall into (most likely Rank 1). This is something that I might add to my routine as well to develop my push up technique.

2 comments:

Brett said...

Thanks for following along! Looks like you've got a nice track going for you as well. I like the blog design too.

Jos said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog :) Let's keep motivate each other and go thru this 90 Day program.